How far do I take the changes, I can tip toe around, I've gone and spent a few hundred dollars on area rugs in hopes the dog jumping off the couch or walking down the hall isn't too much for them. I've put carpet pieces under my bed in case I'm moving too much in the night.
But what worries me, how do I know I'm waking someone up downstairs if I'm sleepwalking?
And is it fair to report someone for excessive noise when they don't even know they're doing it, or can't stop it?
I'm afraid to walk around my apartment, I'm afraid to pick anything up in case I drop it, I'm afraid to move in my own home, because I don't want to piss off the folks below.
I'm tempted to become a party animal just to justify the comments. But I sit at my computer, I take the dog out for walks, I read, I don't do much else in here. I'm not sure how much quieter I can become...unless there is a way I can learn to levitate, then I won't have to worry about footfalls on the hardwood floor.
Sigh.
Didn't need this today.

No comments:
Post a Comment